CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Our Indoor Playland!

Well the weather has been getting warmer but we still have been spending most of our time indoors. Alex is a pretty entergetic little boy and it is fun to see what he will come up with to do. One day he decided to dump out his ball bucket and sit in it. Seeing how it is too small for him it made a pretty cute picture.

To assist Alex in his indoor play Thomas and I decided to make him a little house out of our television box. Thomas cut a door in it and some windows and I eventually taped some construction paper to it . Alex really enjoyed helping me decorate it with stickers and loves to go in and out and in and out all day long. He also loves to peek his head out the windows and say "Hi" with a big smile on his face.
Alex's favorite animal is a kitty. Our neighbors have a cat and I think that led to his love of cats. So a couple of weeks ago I found a cute white stuffed cat and bought it for him. He loves it! He carries him around the house, takes naps with him and calls him his "mow"! Mow is the sound that cats make! hee hee


Well my time is almost up...Alex is getting anxious for me to play with him again....so I will finish with one more cute story. So...a couple of nights ago I was checking on Alex while he was sleeping. I fixed his blanket and made sure he was warm enough. Then he rolled over and in his sleep he said, "cheese"! It was really funny! Alex loves to eat and it didn't surprise me that food was on his mind even in his sleep.

1 comments:

Chantel and Brian said...

I love the idea and what a cute picture! Parker loves to say "boo" whenever he comes around a corner into a room. You are such a creative, fun mom.