CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 26, 2008

It's Cold Outside...Dooo Dee Dee Dee Dee!!!

Well... the weather outside has been frightful but the heater inside has been fairly delightful. Alex and I have lots of time inside and we have been running out of ideas of things to do. Currently Alex's favorite things are dumping all the toys out of thier boxes. Then carrying the toys around the house and depositing them in random places for me to find later in the week when I am cleaning. He also loves to read books....or rather for me to read books to him. He will follow me around the house with a book or if I am sitting on the couch he will shove his book in my face and say, "Reeee". (Read) And there is no way I can say, "No" to a face like his.


Along with dumping toys and reading books, Alex also likes to put things on. His most recent fad is wearing my headbands. He wears them on his head and sometimes around his neck. It's really cute! He also will try on any clothings that is left laying in the living room. One day Thomas left a shirt on the couch...Alex found it and wrapped it around his neck. Then Thomas took it and tied it around him like a toga. He looked like a miniature yoda!!


Well I'll tell you one thing, with Alex around I am never bored. He always finds something silly to do to bring a smile to my face. We both are looking forward to summer and fun in the sun and hope that winter will pass by soon! Until then we will ever be on the look out for new and exciting things to pass the time! Well that's all for now! Hope everyone is having a wonderful week!

1 comments:

Rachel said...

Hey it's good to see your sweet little family on here! We miss you guys!