CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Conner Gregory Calkins!!!

My boys! All 3 of them!! tee hee

My precious new baby!!!

Conner coming home from the Hospital!

Daddy and Conner in the Hospital.

Alex meeting his little brother for the first time!!

Conner was born on June 13th 2009 at 2:07pm. We was 8lbs 8 oz and 20 in long. He is such a wonderful addition to our family and we love him so much. I'm excited to see him grow and develop a little personality all his own. Sorry it took me so long to post pictures!!

4 comments:

Stoddard Family said...

Yay a post! He's adorable!!! I'm glad to see you are all doing well. Can't wait to get our little guys together one of these years! lol In the meantime you must keep posting about your cute little guys! :)

Chantel and Brian said...

He's so cute! What a precious baby. I think that he has some Alex in him, but looks different than he did. Thanks for posting an update! We love keeping up with you and seeing pictures.

Steven said...

Hey, I think I saw everyone in person! What a great family!

Steven said...

I bet he looks a little older now. Take care, Steven.